This series is archived ("Inactive feed" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
When? This feed was archived on June 17, 2018 01:42 (). Last successful fetch was on May 16, 2018 07:04 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 180460633 series 1452126
Serra, Ken, and Jeb talk about the myths and misconceptions surrounding some of the most important archaeological sites around the world.
- Ken’s book
- Stony Brook University anthropology program
- Phil Weigand
- UNESCO World Heritage
- Cahokia and the Ancient Mississippians Pauketat
- Joya de Ceren
- Brad Lepper and Jeff Gill on Newark Holystones
- News story about Hopewell attempt for UNESCO
- Jade Helm
- Agenda 21
- Guatemalan Civil War
- Cemetery Mound, Marietta
- Montezuma Castle
- Roswell show
- Deetz and Dethlefsen
- Scotland Cemetery Tombstones
- Reily Cemetery
- Conus is Latin
- Moundbuilders Country Club
- Hopewell Earthworks UNESCO
- Cahokia/St. Louis Mound City
- Disney Virginia Park
- Tintagel Castle and Merlin Sculpture
- Grand Village of the Natchez
- Emerald Mound
- Iowa Effigy Mounds National Monument
- Mounds State Park Aka Anderson Mounds
- Email us at ArchyFantasies@gmail.com
- Follow us on Twitter at @Archyfantasies and find us on FaceBook.
- Theme Music by ArcheopSoup Productions
Edited by Christopher Sims
94 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 67 mins duration .