Manage episode 194397935 series 29224
Archispeak closes out 2017 with a wrap-up episode so we can step away from the glowing box until next year. In this episode, we reiterate the importance of designing your future and list our favorite episodes of the year.
Photo by Evan Troxel
This episode of Archispeak is sponsored by:
ARCAT: Search the ARCAT libraries for architectural building products to find specifications, CAD details, BIM Objects and more, free of charge, with no registration required to download content. ARCAT has created a website devoted to you, the building professional, to find building product information fast and hassle free. Check out ARCAT today, at ARCAT.com.
BQE Core revolutionizes the way architects manage projects, time and expenses, billing, and accounting. Made by BQE—the company behind ArchiOffice—Core saves you time while giving you the visibility, flexibility, and power you need to grow your firm. Learn more and get a free trial at: BQE.com/core
Learn more and get a free trial at www.bqe.com/core
Would you like to sponsor Archispeak? It's easy! Visit our "Sponsorship" page for more information.
Connect with Archispeak
Sketch by Cormac Phalen
- Archispeak Episode #107 - The Millennial Question
- Archispeak Episode #112 - [EQXD] 2017
- Archispeak Episode #114 - #AIACon17
- Archispeak Episode #117 - Motivation
- Archispeak Architectural Adventures - Part 1 (episode 118)
- Archispeak Architectural Adventures - Part 2 (episode 119)
- Archispeak Architectural Adventures - Part 3 (episode 120)
- Archispeak Episode #121 - Cool Tools for Podcasting
- Archispeak Episode #124 - MDC17
- Archispeak Episode #126 - Life of the Parti
- AIA Chat Host in June - Transition from School to Corporate
- The 7 Best Podcasts Hosted by Architects, for Architects
- BONUS LINK: Life Before and After Architecture
Note: All links open in a new window in case you are listening to the podcast on the site.
The music for this episode is Run by System Kid. You can buy their music on iTunes. Support the band!
157 episodes available. A new episode about every 13 days averaging 58 mins duration .