Manage episode 194946945 series 1908059
When selling your home, cleanliness and attractiveness matter to prospective buyers. I have five tips to help you spruce up your home before a sale.
Today, I’ve got five tips that will increase the likelihood of your home selling.
- Make sure the house is freshly painted. If the color of your home is fresh and neutral, it will appeal to the mass buyer pool. When you use neutral colors in terms of paint, carpet, and flooring, it makes the home feel bigger, more open, and ultimately more appealing.
- Your carpet should be cleaned or replaced, which will make it more attractive to potential buyers. Like paint, carpet is a cost-effective way of improving your home’s appearance.
- Curb appeal is very important as well. Take care to make your landscaping look clean and manicured. A strong first impression can impact a buyer’s desire to make an offer on your home.
- Have your home professionally cleaned. Having your home professionally cleaned both inside and out, if necessary, will be greatly helpful. Your property should be kept clean for every showing so that it looks its best each and every time.
- Hire an agent to represent you. The right agent will position you to the market, market your property on your behalf, and maximize your exposure so that you can get the most money in the shortest amount of time.
20 episodes available. A new episode about every 39 days .