Manage episode 271800848 series 2607034
Dr. Drew answers caller questions about catching COVID-19 twice, marijuana edibles, Xanax, helping family members with addiction, and more! Top questions include:
- My partner stopped taking anti-depressants and is now taking marijuana edibles. Should I be concerned?
- I'm having my gallbladder removed tomorrow. I'm also a cannabis user. What do you think of my diagnosis?
- What's the best way to stop taking Xanax?
- Someone in my home struggles with addiction. How can I help? Where should I set boundaries?
- Can someone contract COVID-19 twice?
- I was diagnosed with Hepatitis C. Is it bad to drink alcohol while taking Hep C medication?
Get an alert when Dr. Drew is taking calls: http://drdrew.tv/
THE SHOW: For over 30 years, Dr. Drew Pinsky has taken calls from all corners of the globe, answering thousands of questions from teens and young adults. To millions, he is a beacon of truth, integrity, fairness, and common sense. Now, after decades of hosting Loveline and multiple hit TV shows – including Celebrity Rehab, Teen Mom OG, Lifechangers, and more – Dr. Drew is opening his phone lines to the world by streaming LIVE from his home studio in California. On Ask Dr. Drew, no question is too extreme or embarrassing because the Dr. has heard it all. Don’t hold in your deepest, darkest questions any longer. Ask Dr. Drew and get real answers today.
This show is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All information exchanged during participation in this program, including interactions with DrDrew.com and any affiliated websites, are intended for educational and/or entertainment purposes only.