Manage episode 222097064 series 1412429
Red Hat Application Stream | Ask Noah Show 103
Red Hat has released the beta for RHEL 8 and it features an exciting new technology called Application Stream. Apple is being sued and SCOTUS will decide if their app store is a monopoly or not.
-- The Cliff Notes --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
Join us in our dedicated chatroom #AskNoahShow on Freenode!
-- Stay In Touch --
Find all the resources for this show on the Ask Noah Dashboard
Need more help than a radio show can offer? Altispeed provides commercial IT services and they’re excited to offer you a great deal for listening to the Ask Noah Show. Call today and ask about the discount for listeners of the Ask Noah Show!
live [at] asknoahshow.com
-- Twitter --
- 8.0 Beta release notes - Red Hat Customer Portal
- Do any USB-C docks work in Linux? · Slexy.org Pastebin
- Linux Groups · Slexy.org Pastebin
- Introducing Application Streams in RHEL 8 - RHD Blog
- Supreme Court to rule if customers can sue Apple claiming App Store is illegal monopoly
- Dell WD15 Monitor Dock 4K with 130W Adapter, USB-C
- Ask Noah Show Episode 65 (Explanation of USB C)
- What tutorial would you like to see? - Vote Now!
129 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 60 mins duration .