Manage episode 216231835 series 1412429
Google is launching it’s own hardware security key for two-factor authentication but there’s a few major problems. From pricing, to security concerns, we break the entire situation down for you. New audio production software is released for Linux, and we talk with a caller about BluRays on Linux and ripping them.
-- The Cliff Notes --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from o our podcast dashboard!
-- Stay In Touch --
Find all the resources for this show on the Ask Noah Dashboard
Need more help than a radio show can offer? Altispeed provides commercial IT services and they’re excited to offer you a great deal for listening to the Ask Noah Show. Call today and ask about the discount for listeners of the Ask Noah Show!
asknoah [at] jupiterbroadcasting.com
-- Twitter --
- Dell Unveils its Cheapest XPS 13 Yet - OMG! Ubuntu!
- Titan Security Key | Google Cloud
- What to know about Google’s Titan security key - The Washington Post
- Secure Manufacturing | Yubico
- FIDO Alliance Members: Bringing together an ecosystem - FIDO Alliance
- Buy A U2F Yubikey
- Podcast Ubuntu Portugal – Um podcast descontraído sobre Ubuntu, a comunidade Ubuntu e tudo o que gira em volta do universo Ubuntu
- Noah's Sony Recorder — Introducing the ideal digital voice recorder for business, school, and/or music recording, delivering ease of use with superior recording and audio playback capability 4 GB of available internal flash memory provides ample space for recording life's important moments-up to 1,073 hours in fact Capture every nuance, distant or low volume, with great clarity via a 2-element stereo microphone array A built-in Memory Card Expansion Slot (microSD/M2) allows for additional recording Automatically adjusts recording levels for optimum results, or when necessary allows for manual control
129 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 60 mins duration .