Manage episode 229000908 series 1207240
Hello Internet!In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d talk about Massachusetts state police abuse of seized firearms;
- Weer'd fisks Dr. Jeff Swanson and his endorsement of Red Flag Laws;
- Oddball discusses the advantages and drawbacks of karambit knives;
- and David details malfunctions related to firearm function and how to correct them.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.Show Notes
- Mass State Police Under Scrutiny Over Handling of Seized Firearms
- Liberty Doll: Is Benchmade Knife Company Anti-Gun?
- Constitutional Carry Passes in Kentucky and Oklahoma
Weer’d Audio Fisk
- Jeff Swanson, PhD, on Gun Violence and Extreme Risk Protection Orders
- Armed Citizens Are Successful 94% Of The Time At Active Shooter Events [FBI]
- The Effects of Gun-Free Zones
- Implementation and Effectiveness of Connecticut's Risk-Based Gun Removal Law: Does it Prevent Suicides?
- In Gun Debate, a Misguided Focus on Mental Illness
- Fake Navy Seal Crashes his Plane
Oddball’s Corner Pocket
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers