Manage episode 234617353 series 1207240
The crew decided to do the show in a slightly different format. Think of this as a cross between the regular show, the "on location" shows we do from the road, and an ACP Mag Dump with the potty talk scraped off.In This Episode:
- David and Oddball talk about the changes to the Tennessee Carry permits and the political process that got them there;
- Erin showcases the Pink Pistols Amicus Curae writ on behalf of the New York State Rifle & Pistol Association in their case against New York City's firearm transport ban;
- Oddball explains some new Developments in the New York City case against the "Gravity Knife" ban;
- Erin discusses the new changes to Florida's Lobbying laws;
- Steve talks about Rick Ector's Women Shoot in Detroit;
- and we all spend a little time talking about the NRA and its turmoil.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.Show Notes
- Bill introduced to create 'enhanced' handgun carry permits
- Pink Pistols Amicus Curae writ on behalf of the New York State Rifle & Pistol Association in their case against New York City's firearm transport ban.
- NY Senate Unanimously Passes Bill to Stop Arrests in NYC – But, Will Gov Sign it?
- Polite Society Podcast: Jeff Knox Interview
- Inside Track Podcast: Trade with China and Willis Lee Interview
- Detroit Firearms Instructor Plans Free Class For 900 Women
- Florida Bill HB5 (makes it harder to astroturf support for state Constitutional Amendments)