Manage episode 249592313 series 2457275
On today's episode, we kick off 2020 with a brand that'll make you say YUM! It's KFC, and I'm joined by their CMO Andrea Zahumensky.
Today, you'll learn:
- Andrea's journey to KFC; what drives her
- How Andrea feels KFC lost their way, and how "Re-Colonel-ization" helped to bring the brand back to what matters
- Interesting tactics to build community, like virtual influencers and branded video games
- Andrea's vision for the future of KFC
- How to be a more authentic leader
Be sure to stay subscribed for more content and thought leadership like this, and do please leave a rating and review on iTunes if you like what you hear.
Reach out to Adam Conner on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamjconner/ or via email at email@example.com with suggestions for guests, content, or general interest/feedback.
Find more at https://www.podcast.vivoom.co/.
Music: "Streetview" by Jahzzar is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC BY-SA 4.0)