Manage episode 247553870 series 2457275
On today's episode, I'm joined by Chipotle CMO Chris Brandt for a conversation on how the brand seeks integrity in food and brand, and how it taps into its community of obsessive burrito-lovers.
Today, you'll learn:
- Chris's path to Chipotle
- Ways Chipotle captures customer sentiment
- How authenticity for the brand starts in the kitchen
- Chris's vision for the Chipotle of the future
- Some trivia on Chipotle's founding that Adam didn't know before
- Advice on how to build an authentic brand
Be sure to stay subscribed for more content and thought leadership like this, and do please leave a rating and review on iTunes if you like what you hear.
Reach out to Adam Conner on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamjconner/ or via email at email@example.com with suggestions for guests, content, or general interest/feedback.
Find more at https://www.podcast.vivoom.co/.
Music: "Streetview" by Jahzzar is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC BY-SA 4.0)