Manage episode 244369211 series 2457275
On today's episode, eBay CMO Suzy Deering joins Adam Conner for a conversation on how the marketplace mainstay is staying true to its roots through building community with its sellers.
Today, you'll learn:
- Suzy's vision in building eBay's brand to-date
- The ways in which eBay continuously builds community by being "seller-first"
- How eBay balances the interests of sellers and brands
- How eBay meshes online and offline relationships with its users and sellers
- Strange, unexpected listings
- Suzy's vision for eBay's future
Be sure to stay subscribed for more content and thought leadership like this, and do please leave a rating and review on iTunes if you like what you hear.
Reach out to Adam Conner on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamjconner/ or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions for guests, content, or general interest/feedback.
Find more at https://www.podcast.vivoom.co/.
Music: "Streetview" by Jahzzar is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC BY-SA 4.0)