Manage episode 246888457 series 2457275
On today's episode, Ipsy's first Chief Brand Officer Jenna Habayeb joins me for a conversation on how the largest beauty subscription in the world leverages more than just mega-influencers as true brand partners.
Today, you'll learn:
- Jenna's journey to Ipsy; what's new
- How Jenna defines authenticity
- When / where the beauty industry risks coming off as not authentic
- Why Ipsy went with a Chief Brand Officer over a CMO, and Jenna's vision for the brand
- Jenna's and Ipsy's perspective on the shifting balance between mega-followings and consumers as influencers
- Advice on building more authentic relationships
Be sure to stay subscribed for more content and thought leadership like this, and do please leave a rating and review on iTunes if you like what you hear.
Reach out to Adam Conner on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamjconner/ or via email at email@example.com with suggestions for guests, content, or general interest/feedback.
Find more at https://www.podcast.vivoom.co/.
Music: "Streetview" by Jahzzar is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC BY-SA 4.0)