Manage episode 246201722 series 2457275
On today's episode, Margaux Co-Founders Alexa Buckley and Sarah Pierson join me for a discussion on how its thriving community of modern women has enabled the quickly-growing modern shoe brand to run, not walk, forward.
Today, you'll learn:
- The inspiration for Alexa and Sarah to found Margaux
- Their vision for what the next big footwear brand will look like
- The importance of community-building
- The diverse portfolio of Margaux wearers, and how the brand leverages those experiences
- Inclusivity as Margaux's #1 value
- Tips on building a business with an authentic community from the start
Tips on building a business with an authentic community from the start Be sure to stay subscribed for more content and thought leadership like this, and do please leave a rating and review on iTunes if you like what you hear.
Reach out to Adam Conner on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamjconner/ or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions for guests, content, or general interest/feedback.
Find more at https://www.podcast.vivoom.co/.
Music: "Streetview" by Jahzzar is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC BY-SA 4.0)