Manage episode 249850703 series 2457275
On today's podcast, I'm joined by Primary's co-founders and co-CEOs Galyn Bernard and Christina Carbonell for a discussion on how they built the children's clothing brand based on their own experience as moms, and how they tap into every mother's clothing journey today through their business.
Today, you'll learn:
- Why Galyn and Christina came to found Primary (and why they chose to act as co-CEOs)
- How the brand is grounded in inclusivity and simplicity as a mission; how to stand for all kids
- How Primary defines authenticity
- How Primary captures the stories of its customers, and how they funnel them back into the community
- How Primary's "crafter" program offers a concierge-like customer experience for its customers
- Primary's thoughts on jumping into brick-and-mortar
- Advice on how to build an authentic brand from the ground up
Be sure to stay subscribed for more content and thought leadership like this, and do please leave a rating and review on iTunes if you like what you hear.
Be sure to follow our LinkedIn page to catch all of our content there: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/authentic-influence-podcast/.
Reach out to Adam Conner on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamjconner/ or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions for guests, content, or general interest/feedback.
Find more at https://www.podcast.vivoom.co/.
Music: "Streetview" by Jahzzar is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC BY-SA 4.0)