Manage episode 247038061 series 2457275
On today's episode, I'm joined by Dan Hodges, Founder and CEO of Retail Store Tours. It's fitting, being just two days from Black Friday, that we have a discussion on retail innovation and its progression in the US and abroad.
Today, you'll learn:
- Dan's journey to found Retail Store Tours
- Which retailers are best-in-class when it comes to in-store innovations
- How DTC has developed in the brick-and-mortar world
- The importance of sensory experience
- How China is innovating in retail (and how it beats the US)
- Changing consumer behavior in the US
- What makes retail successful
Be sure to stay subscribed for more content and thought leadership like this, and do please leave a rating and review on iTunes if you like what you hear.
Reach out to Adam Conner on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamjconner/ or via email at email@example.com with suggestions for guests, content, or general interest/feedback.
Find more at https://www.podcast.vivoom.co/.
Music: "Streetview" by Jahzzar is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC BY-SA 4.0)