Manage episode 245745476 series 2457275
On today's episode, I am joined by Sir Martin Sorrell. Sir Martin is the founder of S4 Capital, dubbed a new era digital advertising and marketing services company. Previously, he founded WPP, the largest advertising agency in the world.
Today, you'll learn:
- Why Sir Martin founded S4
- Some of the ways in which organizations are collecting first-party data
- Industries particularly well-poised to build better direct relationships with their consumers
- The differences between "new era" and "legacy" brands and creative agencies
- Advice on how to get more direct
Be sure to stay subscribed for more content and thought leadership like this, and do please leave a rating and review on iTunes if you like what you hear.
Reach out to Adam Conner on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamjconner/ or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions for guests, content, or general interest/feedback.
Find more at https://www.podcast.vivoom.co/.
Music: "Streetview" by Jahzzar is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC BY-SA 4.0)