Manage episode 246655909 series 2457275
On today's episode, S'well CMO Josh Dean joins me for a conversation on how the "original fashion hydration accessory" brand makes conserving cool.
Today, you'll learn:
- Josh's journey to S'well
- How S'well has created a category for itself, and how it continues to expand
- Brand soul, and how Josh defines it (and how it is differentiated from brand purpose)
- How Josh believes brands can truly individualize sustainability and each customer's impact on their world
- The power of the climate crisis, and how millennials and Gen Z are on the driving edge of change
- What Josh is looking forward to for S'well
- Tips to build more authentic communities
Be sure to stay subscribed for more content and thought leadership like this, and do please leave a rating and review on iTunes if you like what you hear.
Reach out to Adam Conner on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamjconner/ or via email at email@example.com with suggestions for guests, content, or general interest/feedback.
Find more at https://www.podcast.vivoom.co/.
Music: "Streetview" by Jahzzar is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC BY-SA 4.0)