Manage episode 245564551 series 2457275
On today's episode, Waze Chief Marketing Officer Erin Clift discusses how she is leading Waze in their efforts to foster community among commuters in the midst of a "mobility crisis" in the US.
Today, you'll learn:
- Erin's reasons for joining Waze, and her thoughts on other organizations with similar energy and potential
- Erin's values as a leader
- Waze Carpool, and how Erin is bringing commuters together through it
- The "mobility crisis" and its implications for the future
- Some of the stories of real people whose lives have improved through Waze
- Erin's vision for Waze in the near future
- Tips to become a more authentic marketer
Be sure to stay subscribed for more content and thought leadership like this, and do please leave a rating and review on iTunes if you like what you hear.
Reach out to Adam Conner on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamjconner/ or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions for guests, content, or general interest/feedback.
Find more at https://www.podcast.vivoom.co/.
Music: "Streetview" by Jahzzar is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC BY-SA 4.0)