Manage episode 248193678 series 2457275
On today's episode, I'm joined by Yelp's SVP of Marketing Dan Kimball for a discussion on how the ruler of online reviews continues to move forward as an organic engine helping small businesses grow.
Today, you'll learn:
- Dan's journey to Yelp, and reflections on his first year at the company
- How Dan defines authenticity
- How Yelp's "elites" bring credibility to the platform through their curation of local communities
- Dan's vision for how Yelp can feature small businesses in its own marketing
- Dan's outlook on Yelp over the next year
- Advice on how to build an authentic brand
Be sure to stay subscribed for more content and thought leadership like this, and do please leave a rating and review on iTunes if you like what you hear.
Reach out to Adam Conner on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamjconner/ or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions for guests, content, or general interest/feedback.
Find more at https://www.podcast.vivoom.co/.
Music: "Streetview" by Jahzzar is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC BY-SA 4.0)