Manage episode 237385898 series 1397548
Today’s episode contains adult themes and sensitive topics.
Listener discretion is advised.
Some early childhood experiences shape adult life, but which ones and how?
Our earliest experiences may stick with us for years and continue to influence us well into adulthood, our mental and emotional well-being, relationships and even physical health.
Karen Lock Kolp shares how being sexually assaulted as a 7-year-old has affected her whole life.Other episodes you may like:
- How Trauma Gets Stuck in Your Nervous System with Irene Lyon
- Breaking Free From Old Stories with Marilupe De La Calle
- Sign of Childhood Trauma In Adults with Laura Reagan
- In The Search of The True Self
- How To Make Peace with Your Past and Heal Your Life with Mark Nepo
- Becoming Your Authentic Self with Andrea Mathews
***Want to get most out of your listening experience?
Download the Easy Start Guide PDF with clickable links to past podcast episodes (over 160) grouped by category.
East Start Guide>>>http://eepurl.com/ggtWk1
FOR FULL SHOW NOTES VISIT:
YOUR FEEDBACK IS VALUABLE!
Do you have a comment, question, or a takeaway about this episode or the podcast in general?
- USA listeners call 732-763-2576 right now and leave a voicemail.
- International listeners use the FREE Speak Pipe tool on my website. Add your voice. It matters!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I help overwhelmed, frustrated parents who want to parent differently than their parents, make sense of their early childhood experiences, connect to their authentic self and their children on a deeper level, reduce stress, bring more ease, calm and joy into their lives by yelling less, and practicing non-punitive discipline.
WORK WITH ME
I would be thrilled to support you in your parenting journey!
- Click here to get started with my Introductory (3 Sessions) Package or REAL Change Package - 6 Private Coaching Sessions-worldwide! :)
- Court-Ordered Parenting Classes (in person NJ, NY,and PA residents only)
RATE & WRITE REVIEW FOR THE SHOW
Watch this quick video tutorial on YouTube to how rate and write a review for the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
SUBMIT YOUR PARENTING QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED IN THE SHOW:
CONNECT WITH ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
NEED PARENTING SUPPORT?
Thanks for listening!
Anna Seewald, ME.d, MPsy
Parent Educator, Keynote Speaker, Author