Manage episode 224074338 series 1397548
This is the final episode of the 2018. What a year!
In this episode I share my reflections on the year passing, your feedback, the top 10 most dowloaded episodes of the year, best wishes for the New Year and what to expect in 2019 from me and the podcast. There are some minor changes in the month of January.
Here are the listeners who appeared in this episode and their answers to the following questions:
1. What are your TOP 3 favorite episodes of 2018 and why?
2. What are some things you have learned from the podcast and how have you applied them in your life/parenting?
3. What makes you to come back and continue listening?
- Click here to access The Top 10 Episodes of 2018 ALL in one place.
- Click here to access ALL the Monthly Special Episodes in one place. Enjoy!
I've interviewed some incredible authors on the podcast in 2018. I've read all of their books and more and if you'd like to see what my favorite parenting and personal development books are click here.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Here are the on air coaching episodes:
If you would like to be coached on the podcast, please send me an email: email@example.com
Other episodes I mentioned:
- Ask Me Anything in which I answer your questions (how I was raised, my work with court ordered parenting classes, why am I so happy, how I started playing the piano and so much more)
WORK WITH ME
I would be thrilled to support you in your parenting journey!
As a listener you receive 10% off.
FULL SHOW NOTES; pictures, links, resources, about my guest and anything mentioned in the show, visit my website:
YOUR FEEDBACK IS VALUABLE!
Do you have a comment, question, or a takeaway about this episode or the podcast in general?
USA listeners call 732-763-2576 right now and leave a voicemail.
International listeners use the FREE Speak Pipe tool on my website. Add your voice. It matters!
CONNECT WITH ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Thanks for listening!
Anna Seewald, ME.d, MPsy
Parent Educator, Keynote Speaker, Author