Manage episode 239076573 series 1397548
Attachment is the notion that interactions with primary caregivers in early childhood create internal working models in our brains that later impact how we view ourselves, view others, and view relationships in adulthood. Attachment causes us to communicate and react to the communication of others in certain ways. Understanding attachment can help individuals better understand the people in their lives and better cultivate the relationships they have with these people.
• Background of attachment theory
• Science behind attachment
• Importance of attachment
• How to cultivate attachment as a parent based on your child’s age
• How attachment impacts your behaviors and communication in relationships throughout life
• How attachment develops and changes throughout the lifespan
What’s Your Attachment Style?
WORK WITH ME
Listeners of the podcast get 10% on my coaching services.
I would be thrilled to support you in your parenting journey!
- Click here to get started with my Introductory (3 Sessions) Package or REAL Change Package - 6 Private Coaching Sessions-worldwide! :)
- Court-Ordered Parenting Classes (in person NJ, NY,and PA residents only)
*Want to get most out of your listening experience?
Download the Easy Start Guide PDF with clickable links to past podcast episodes (over 160) grouped by category.
East Start Guide>>>http://eepurl.com/ggtWk1
YOUR FEEDBACK IS VALUABLE!
Do you have a comment, question, or a takeaway about this episode or the podcast in general?
- USA listeners call 732-763-2576 right now and leave a voicemail.
- International listeners use the FREE Speak Pipe tool on my website. Add your voice. It matters!
- Email: email@example.com
I help overwhelmed, frustrated parents who want to parent differently than their parents, make sense of their early childhood experiences, connect to their authentic self and their children on a deeper level, reduce stress, bring more ease, calm and joy into their lives by yelling less, and practicing non-punitive discipline.
RATE & WRITE REVIEW FOR THE SHOW
Watch this quick video tutorial on YouTube to how rate and write a review for the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
SUBMIT YOUR PARENTING QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED IN THE SHOW:
CONNECT WITH ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
NEED PARENTING SUPPORT?
Thanks for listening!
Anna Seewald, ME.d, MPsy
Parent Educator, Keynote Speaker, Author