Manage episode 241303119 series 2390654
"There wasn't an awful lot of craft books out there that focused specifically on creating villains. There was a market, people were obviously searching for this information, so I was going to give it to them."
Here are just a few of the things we touched on:
- Multiple income streams as a writer.
- The importance of villains.
- Themes and anti-themes in your books.
- Conscious reading to learn your craft.
- Ways to give your villains depth.
- Stories are about change, driven by conflict.
- And more...
If you’d like to be the first to hear about exclusive Author Like a Boss resources please sign up at http://authorlikeaboss.com/new