Manage episode 249667480 series 2390654
In this episode with Jessie, she talks about her set routine for writing around a crazy-busy lifestyle. She also tells us how looking at rejection with a new perspective helped her improve her writing. And so much more!Here are just a few of the things we touched on:
- Jessie talks about her routine around a crazy busy life on the farm
- How she makes time to write as many books as she publishes each year!
- Jessie’s take on looking at rejections as a way to improve your writing
- She talks about all she’s learned from not being afraid to fail, which led to success
- Find out how she started with marketing and getting her series in front of readers
- Find out about big, key things Jessie changed about her books to get more sales!
- Hear all about her crazy “cowboy romance” titles!
- Learn how to use Amazon to see your competition in certain categories
- Fast and free ways to find out the latest most popular tropes
- Jessie’s best advise for authors who would like the same success
If transitioning from hobby writer to business owner is one of the challenges that’s keeping you from making 6-figures as an indie author, then you’ll definitely want to come to the next Author Like a Boss Masterclass where you’ll learn exactly what you need to do to become an empowered, 6-figure indie author. You can sign up at authorlikeaboss.com/alabmasterclass