Manage episode 236375433 series 2161785
Sacha Fortuné, and she writes what she calls "real-life romance". Her "Hart & Cole" characters are her longest relationships. She’s written three books in the series so far, and has at least two more planned for completion and publication by 2020.
Here are just a few of the things we touched on:
- What happens after the fireworks in romance writing.
- Having the 'reader high' last beyond the book.
- Finding your audience with non-typical stories.
- Figuring out your role and what you're doing it for - what does success look like to you.
- How your writing voice changes the more you write.
- Mental preparation for "writer's self-doubt".
- Picking social media platforms to focus on rather than doing them all (badly).
- And more...
You can get the shownotes at https://authorlikeaboss.com/episode59