Manage episode 242271957 series 2161785
In this episode with Evan Gow, we chat about how to utilize his amazing tool, StoryOrigin, and how it is a solution to that problem. He shares with us how you can use it to easily grow your mailing list. And then we go further and chat about how to actually engage and build relationships with your newsletter subscribers.
Here are just a few of the things we touched on:
- How you can use StoryOrigin to market your book
- Why you need to build a mailing list
- How having a newsletter actually saves you money
- The benefit of group promotions and what they look like
- How to effectively utilize newsletter swaps
- How often to send newsletters to get the best open rate
- The best way to build a relationship with your newsletter subscribers
- How one author got more reviews using StoryOrigin
- How some authors used StoryOrigin to get on the USA Today Bestseller list
- How to effectively facilitate ARCs
- The benefit of building your mailing list now
- And more...
If finding and engaging with your readers is one of your challenges, come to my free masterclass! You'll learn even more about how to Author Like a Boss and become an empowered 6-figure indie author.
You can sign up at http://authorlikeaboss.com/alabmasterclass