Manage episode 245625533 series 2161785
In this episode with Eliza, she shares her challenges around transforming her writing as a hobby into writing as her business.
Here are just a few of the things we touched on:
- What she did to start taking her author business seriously
- How long it takes her to write a book and why she likes to be ahead of schedule
- The benefits of sprinting with your fellow writers
- The things she’s doing around marketing, and how it becomes fun
- How to grow your newsletter subscribers with a lead magnet and swaps
- Branding her series so her readers know what to expect
- Her transition from pantsing to plotting
- Why you need to take baby steps and ask questions
- How she puts her authentic spin on writing to market
- You need to have a solid why to keep you going when things get rough
If transitioning from writer to business owner is one of the challenges that’s keeping you from making 6-figures as an indie author, then you’ll definitely want to come to the next author like a boss masterclass where you’ll learn exactly what you need to do to become an empowered, 6-figure indie author.
You can sign up for the free masterclass at http://authorlikeaboss.com/alabmasterclass