Manage episode 249233030 series 2161785
In this episode with Sasha, she shares her author journey with what most author's experience as "imposter syndrome." She talks about how she's overcome this mindset and moved forward. She also tells us how she maintains her awesome methods of discipline!
- Here are just a few of the things we touched on:
- Sasha Kehoe’s journey and where she started in her writing career
- Dedicated this year to becoming an author and sharing her author journey with others
- Her determination to become a full-time author and encourage others
- Find out how she discovered herself as a writer
- Learn how her video updates of her author journey help her as she grows as a writer
- How does Sasha maintain discipline? Listen to key tips!
- Actions she took to step outside her comfort zone to further her writing experience
- Sasha’s best advice for writers who want to get further in their author career
- and more......
If transitioning from hobby writer to business owner is one of the challenges that’s keeping you from making 6-figures as an indie author, then you’ll definitely want to come to the next Author Like a Boss Masterclass where you’ll learn exactly what you need to do to become an empowered, 6-figure indie author. You can sign up at authorlikeaboss.com/alabmasterclass