Manage episode 253126442 series 2161785
In this episode with Eliza, you'll learn how the one review on her first published novel helped to refine her publication process. You'll also learn about her publishing plans on her romance series, and how to holds herself accountable during the drafting process.Here are just a few of the things we touched on:
- Eliza is nicknamed “The Plot Genius” and is co-host of podcast “The Misfit’s Guide to Writing Indie Romance.”
- Find out where, when and why Eliza got her start to writing
- Learn how a first review on a novel helped to refine her publication process
- Learn how publishing her first novel led to her realizing a new publishing strategy
- Learn about her rapid release plans
- How word sprints and competition with herself help her to finish drafts
- Find out the things she does to hold herself accountable.
- Listen to some blurb chat and some key tips
- Hear about Eliza’s marketing plans on her new series she is rapidly releasing.
- Eliza’s best advice for new and budding authors.
If transitioning from hobby writer to business owner is one of the challenges that’s keeping you from making 6-figures as an indie author, then you’ll definitely want to come check out the 12-week Boss Up program where you’ll learn exactly what you need to do to become an empowered, 6-figure indie author. See what others are saying! You can sign up at authorlikeaboss.com/bossup