Manage episode 240188665 series 56684
DISCUSSED: finding an actor's age and height; time analogies; Merlin needs help naming two critical phenomena; Dan is dissatisfied with how cars look; could Wolverine get a Caillou tattoo, and would it grow back, hmmmm?; Merlin is getting into plants (no, not sexually); the return of that time when Danny held the license plate; and finally, Merlin has a long stemwinder on an admittedly amorphous topic: the unimpeachable benefits of undoing most of the buttons we've clicked.
Links for this episode:
- How Old Were the Actors
- Tropic Thunder (2008) - IMDb
- List of cognitive biases - Wikipedia
- Making the Clackity Noise | kung fu grippe
- star wars release date to today - Wolfram|Alpha
- 5by5 | Back to Work #27: Danny, Hold the License Plate
- Ep. 348: "The Other Oregon" - Roderick on the Line - Merlin Mann
The Problem: It was mostly pranks.
- iOS 12 on iPhone: How Many Daily Notifications? - Ask Dave Taylor
Brought to you by:
Squarespace (Start your free trial site today, at Squarespace.com and when you sign up make sure to use the offer code ITSYOURSHOW to get 10% off your first purchase).