Manage episode 244045489 series 10522
This week, Dan and Merlin talk about living in a world of hardware choices.
How do you decide which device is best suited to a given task? Which ones do you find yourself preferring to use because they're friction-free—or just fun?
And, in what ways do our previous behaviors, habits, and expectations end up unconsciously coloring our future decisions?
Links for this episode:
- Spotify rolls out Siri support and new Apple TV app - The Verge
- SmartSockets® Table Top Surge Protector with USB | Surge Protector & Power Strips | Smartsockets® - Kensington | Kensington
- THE CHURCH | The Blurred Crusade | Live Concert 1982 - YouTube
- The Church - Almost With You (Video) - YouTube
- KLOE4 Outlet eu - Koogeek.com
- Amazon.com: VOCOlinc Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip Multi Outlet, Surge Protector, USB Charging, Timers, Works with HomeKit, Alexa and Google Assistant, No Hub Required, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, PM2E: Electronics
- Amazon.com : Wyze Cam Pan 1080p Pan/Tilt/Zoom Wi-Fi Indoor Smart Home Camera with Night Vision, 2-Way Audio, Person Detection, Works with Alexa & the Google Assistant : Electronics
- Amazon.com : Wyze Cam 1080p HD Indoor Wireless Smart Home Camera with Night Vision, 2-Way Audio, Person Detection, Works with Alexa & the Google Assistant : Electronics
Brought to you by: