Manage episode 212064087 series 2391873
Niki "Bionic Woman" Rellon is the first woman to thru-hike the Appalachian Trail on a prosthetic leg. This is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of her accomplishments and life story. Tune in for the AT talk, stay to learn more about her life as a trained chef, paramedic, cross country cyclist, and champion kick boxer. Also, Badger and Chaunce engage in a heated battle of Iron Chef: Trail Food Edition.
- Chaunce's Class of 2017 PCT Video
- Best places to trail magic on the PCT by Brooke Eller
- Photos from Bionic Woman's accident
- Stacey Kozel's disproven PCT thru-hike
- 13 Unlikely Appalachian Trail Hikers
- Planning a Thru-Hike from Abroad
- Badger's Favorite Trail Snack Recipe: Flour tortilla, peanut butter, raw honey, and trail mix (must have M&Ms, go home otherwise).
- Chaunce's Favorite Trail Snack Recipe: Bagel, pepper jack cheese, Fritos and Lay potato chips.
Have any praise, questions, praise, comments, praise or praise for Backpacker Radio? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A super big thank you to our Chuck Norris Award winner(s) from Patreon: Sawyer Products, Evaristo Villela
A big thank you to our Cinnamon Connection Champions from Patreon: Gregory Gardner, Kate Hurley, Clint "DuctTape" Sherbet, and Peter Leven.
62 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 94 mins duration .