Manage episode 228961228 series 1968007
In today's episode of Backpacker Radio, we're joined by Justin Helmcamp, aka Two Taps, who was kind enough to extend his layover in Denver to record this show. We chat about his Flip Flop thru-hike of the AT, his hike on New Zealand's Te Araroa, and his work as a wilderness therapist. We do a patent pending. And we commence the #ChaunceDontChafe hashtag.
Subjects discussed in today's show include:
- Gossamer Gear Anniversary Video
- Use code "TREK15" at GossamerGear.com to save 15%
- Sawyer Permethrin
- Sawer Micro vs. Sawyer Squeeze
- Use code "thetrek" at us.foursigmatic.com (use that link) to save 15%
- Use Code "trek10" at Greenbelly.co to save 10% off your order.
- Chaunce is on the AT. Will still be co-host of the show, but will miss some episodes this year.
- Justin "2Taps" Helmkamp
- Te Araroa
- Oregon Desert Trail
- His Gear
- HIKE for Mental Health
- The History of the Pacific Crest Trail by Kenny Howell
- Myron Avery: The Bully Who Built a Trail by Geoff Hutton.
- Patent Pending!
- 5-star reviews
Have any praise, questions, praise, comments, praise or praise for Backpacker Radio? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.Support us on Patreon to get bonus content.
A super big thank you to our Chuck Norris Award winner(s) from Patreon: Michael W Hinkley, S11N, Sawyer Products, and Travis Smith
A big thank you to our Cinnamon Connection Champions from Patreon: Gregory Gardner and Peter Leven
Intro music via.
62 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 94 mins duration .