Manage episode 203472672 series 1968007
In today's episode, we sit down with 2017 PCT thru-hiker, Dirt Squirrel. Dirt Squirrel will destroy any notions you have about the Millennial generation. She is 23-years-old, well-spoken, doesn't like social media, journals in her notebook daily, and above all, loves hiking and the outdoors.
In this episode, topics include:
- Mesa Arch in Arches National Park
- The Narrows in Zion National Park
- Hiking in a group vs. hiking solo
- Utilizing school grants for thru-hiking.
- Hiking as a vegan
- Hiking solo as a female
- The best restaurants on the PCT
Recorded at Wayfinder Co-op in Denver, Colorado.
A big thank you to our Cinnamon Connection Champions from Patreon: Kate Hurley
This show is brought to you by Sawyer Products.