Manage episode 204084814 series 1968007
If you've listened to Sounds of the Trail, you already know today's guest. Backpacker Radio is joined by Laura "Hey Girl" Johnston- an AT and PCT thru-hiker, conservationist, conversationalist, and an all-around smart and congenial gal.
Topics from this show include:
- Sounds of the Trail podcast
- Hey Girl's love of Patagonia Baggies
- Highlights from the North Carolina / Tennessee section of the Appalachian Trail
- 21 Facts about the AT (why the balds are bald)
- Appalachian Trail Thru-Hiker Survey
- Appalachian Trials
- Interview with Stephen Harrod Buhner author of Healing Lyme
- "Green goo" aka Amazing Grass superfoods powder
Recorded at Wayfinder Co-op in Denver, Colorado.
Have any praise, questions, praise, comments, praise or praise for Backpacker Radio? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes (and please leave us a review)!
A big thank you to our Cinnamon Connection Champions from Patreon: Kate Hurley