Manage episode 278969362 series 2505444
Join Nicole and Amber Bristow whose family has been growing cranberries for the Ocean Spray Coop for generations.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Growing cranberries in their preferred conditions
- How to tell when a cranberry is ripe
- How cranberries taste and preferences have changed
- Learn where cranberries got their name
- Common cranberry misconceptions
Amber is a fifth-generation Wisconsin cranberry grower and works alongside her dad, cousin, and husband – a true family affair! Amber has been working on the marsh full time now for over 4 years.
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED
*Denotes affiliate links
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Your support helps us continue to provide the best possible episodes!
- Get behind the scenes on Patreon
- Shop Backyard Bounty Swag & More
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Join our Hens & Hives Facebook Group
- Join our VIP Text Club
- Leave a question or comment on our podcast message page
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/heritageacres)