Manage episode 290337651 series 2505444
Heather from Herbal Academy joins Nicole to discuss herbalism basics for humans and animals in this episode Backyard Bounty podcast.
What You’ll Learn
- Where can you find research on various herbs in the Herbal Academy* platform
- Which herbs beginners should focus on
- What space you will need to get started growing herbs
- How to preserve your herbs
Heather is a clinical herbalist, While she was learning her craft she made her living in or around farms and horticulture, or allied with naturopathic medicine in a rural community.
Herbal Academy is founded by Marlene Adelmann who came to learn about herbalism after using herbs in a culinary way and after studying and practicing herbalism joined herbalists with many different talents to build a school that could reach more people.
The Herbal Academy has become a wildly popular program with participants worldwide. Courses are aimed at both brand new herb learners as well as those who are becoming more advanced or starting a business.
Offering various programs The Herbal Academy* caters to those who wish to be in an online community, or for those who prefer self-study only or want to pick and choose from the content, The Herbarium is also available with many participants doing both a course and subscribing to The Herbarium.
Resources & Links Mentioned
- Herbal Academy Website*, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest
- VIVOHOME Electric 400W 8 Trays Food Dehydrator Machine with Digital Timer and Temperature Control*
- Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds
*Denotes affiliate links
You May Also Like
Healing Flower Essences ft Maxine Immelman
Support The Show
Your support helps us continue to provide the best possible episodes!
- Find video episodes on YouTube
- Subscribe to the podcast email newsletter
- Submit a question or suggestion for the show
- Shop Backyard Bounty merchandise
- Join our text community (719) 292- 3207
- Get behind the scenes with Patreon
- Find us online @HeritageAcresMarket: Website / Facebook Page / Facebook Group / Instagram / TikTok / Twitter / Gab /
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/heritageacres)