Manage episode 264663691 series 2505444
Join Nicole and Renee as they discuss everything you ever wanted to know about Livestock Guardian Dogs!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- What breeds of dogs Renee has on her farm
- Choosing LGDs for beginners
- Raising livestock guardian puppies
- Training livestock guardian dogs to protect livestock from predators
- Fencing dogs in the property
Renee is a first generation female farmer raising poultry, dairy goats, wool sheep, beef cattle, and livestock guardian dogs. Her background is in veterinary medicine as a vet tech, and in animal husbandry. Renee lives with anxiety and Mountain Woods Farm is her therapy!
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED
Sign up and be the first to know about future episodes and updates!- http://bit.ly/2CMza8m
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Your support helps us continue to provide the best possible episodes!
- View Our Favorites on Amazon*
- Shop HeritageAcresMarket.com
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Join our Hens & Hives Facebook Group
- Join our VIP Text Club
- Leave a question or comment on our podcast message page!
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/heritageacres)