This series is archived ("HTTP Redirect" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
Replaced by: www.baconsports.com
When? This feed was archived on June 20, 2018 01:21 (). Last successful fetch was on May 19, 2018 01:38 ()
Why? HTTP Redirect status. The feed permanently redirected to another series.
What now? If you were subscribed to this series when it was replaced, you will now be subscribed to the replacement series. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 197795091 series 1051164
The NBA trade deadline resulted in a flurry of activity, from Blake Griffin going to the Pistons to the Cavs blowing up their entire team. Rob Cressy is joined by Hoopstergram’s Tom Phillips on the Hoopster Nation as they dish about the NBA trade deadline and whose now expired jerseys become gems and whose go in the trash. They also talk about the Fantastics jersey assurance program and the new NBA Rising Stars jerseys.
Jersey questions & topics we talk about include:
- What is the coolest Isaiah Thomas jersey you could rock?
- Rocking a D Wade and Derrick Rose Cavs jersey to troll your friends.
- Will Larry Nance Jr rock his Dad’s Cavs jersey during the Slam Dunk contest?
- Can you name all of the teams Joe Johnson has played for?
- What is the coolest Blake Griffin jersey you could rock?
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BACON SPORTS PODCAST!
- Check out more of The Bacon Sports podcast here.
- Check out the Top 100 jerseys pictures of Lollapalooza HERE.
AWESOME SPORTS STUFF!
1. World’s Largest eBay NBA Jerseys Database: Find NBA jersey on eBay easier. We’ve got over 763 past and present NBA players from 1985 whose jerseys you can buy. If you love basketball jerseys then this is the holy grail!
2. Follow Bacon Sports on Instagram: Our feed is a combination of jerseys sent in from the Bacon Sports community as well as sport comedy & memes.
3. Sports Marketing Huddle: A podcast that takes a look at the hottest sports marketing topics. We recently dropped an episode talking about not eating Tide Pods because Gronk said so.
Jersey Loving Sports Fans Wanted
If you love Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson, sports comedy, and getting down then sign up for our newsletter.
280 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 21 mins duration .