Manage episode 197795091 series 1051164
The NBA trade deadline resulted in a flurry of activity, from Blake Griffin going to the Pistons to the Cavs blowing up their entire team. Rob Cressy is joined by Hoopstergram’s Tom Phillips on the Hoopster Nation as they dish about the NBA trade deadline and whose now expired jerseys become gems and whose go in the trash. They also talk about the Fantastics jersey assurance program and the new NBA Rising Stars jerseys.
Jersey questions & topics we talk about include:
- What is the coolest Isaiah Thomas jersey you could rock?
- Rocking a D Wade and Derrick Rose Cavs jersey to troll your friends.
- Will Larry Nance Jr rock his Dad’s Cavs jersey during the Slam Dunk contest?
- Can you name all of the teams Joe Johnson has played for?
- What is the coolest Blake Griffin jersey you could rock?
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BACON SPORTS PODCAST!
- Check out more of The Bacon Sports podcast here.
- Check out the Top 100 jerseys pictures of Lollapalooza HERE.
AWESOME SPORTS STUFF!
1. World’s Largest eBay NBA Jerseys Database: Find NBA jersey on eBay easier. We’ve got over 763 past and present NBA players from 1985 whose jerseys you can buy. If you love basketball jerseys then this is the holy grail!
2. Follow Bacon Sports on Instagram: Our feed is a combination of jerseys sent in from the Bacon Sports community as well as sport comedy & memes.
3. Sports Marketing Huddle: A podcast that takes a look at the hottest sports marketing topics. We recently dropped an episode talking about not eating Tide Pods because Gronk said so.
Jersey Loving Sports Fans Wanted
If you love Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson, sports comedy, and getting down then sign up for our newsletter.
280 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 21 mins duration .