Manage episode 253211236 series 2151613
In this (highly requested) episode we are talking about being single in your thirties! We answer all of your questions about dating, and give the best advice we can from our own experiences. This episode is broken into four parts: why being single in your thirties is actually pretty great, how to stay positive, how to make new friends (and keep the old), and all things DATING (another hot topic). We share our weirdest dates, our favorite apps (and when to delete them), ways to meet people IRL, thoughts on freezing our eggs, and managing dating app burnout. If there’s one thing you take away from this episode, it’s the importance of building a life you truly love - one that feels good to YOU… with our without a partner!
- Cheer - Netflix
- Serum Stick - Tatcha
- Know My Name By Chanel Miller
- The Two Lives of Lydia Bird by Josie Silver
- Allison Roman Nothing Fancy Cookbook
- The Right Swipe by Alisha Rai
- Crescent City By Sarah J Maas (comes out March)
- The Glass Hotel by Emily St. John Mandel
- You Are Not Alone by Green Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
February Book Club Book:
- Book of the Month: Go to bookofthemonth.com and sign up using code BOP10 and get any book for $10!
- HelloFresh: Get 10 free meals at hellofresh.com/BOP10 and use code BOP10. (includes free shipping)
- LOLA: Take 30% off your first month subscription - mylola.com and enter code BOP30 at checkout.
Join our FB group for amazing book recs & more!