Manage episode 245667437 series 2151613
Today we are joined by Eva Chen! Eva probably needs no introduction but she’s the Director of Fashion Partnerships at Instagram. What you may not know is that she’s also a children’s book author and the self proclaimed “Walter White of vintage Chanel jackets!” Eva talks about everything from changing careers, meeting your heroes IRL (Oprah!!), getting a book deal, and following your dreams. She also gets vulnerable, talking about what it’s like to worry that people won’t like her work. We round out the episode with all of Eva’s favorites: up & coming fashion designers, beauty obsessions (a very fancy face roller), a fancy hotel, and of course — YA novels.
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm
- Augustinus Bader
- Refa Face Roller
- Joanna Czech Facials
- Elaine Huntzinger Facial
For more Eva on Instagram:
- Get a life Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert
- We Came Here to Forget by Andrea Dunlop (November Book Club Pick!)
- Throne of Glass Series by Sarah Maas
- 6 of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Save Me the Plums by Ruth Reichl
- The Queen of the Tearling Trilogy by Erika Johansen
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Juno Valentine and the Magical Shoes by Eva Chen
- A is for Awesome by Eva Chen
- Juno Valentine and the Fabulous Fashion Adventure by Eva Chen
- Night: Go to discovernight.com and get 20% of your order with code BOP20
- Equilibria: Go to equilbriawomen.com and enter code BOP for 15% off your first order (the beginner box is not included in this offer)
- Away: Visit awaytravel.com enter code BOP at checkout for $20 off.
Check out tickets to our Fall live show in Dallas Tonight!
Join our FB group for amazing book recs & more!