Manage episode 248305756 series 2151613
For this month’s “Just Us” episodes, Becca had the idea to interview each other! This week Grace interviews Becca. We crowdsourced the questions from you and had so much fun interviewing each other.
You already know Becca, but how well do you really know her? Today all of your questions are answered. Does Becca have a secret boyfriend? Becca tells us her goals for the podcast (and her instagram too!), what it’s like gaining an online following, thoughts on the word influencer and why she doesn’t consider herself one. Becca also talks about shifting to freelance, getting clients, managing people, and knowing when it is time to leave a job. We also get the scoop on using an interior decorator, the process, pros and cons, and of course a glimpse into her friendship with Grace!
Girls Weekend Ideas:
Christmas Movies Mentioned:
- The Christmas Contract (Lifetime movie, basically a One Tree Hill Reunion)
- A Christmas Inheritance (Netflix)
- @jordansyatt (for practical diet inspiration)
- @emmabaryl (Becca’s Decorator)
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert (Becca’s most inspiring book)
- Radical Candor by Kim Scott (Becca’s fav book for managing people)
- The Honey Don’t List by Christina Lauren
- A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson (Out in Feb)
- Anna K by Jenny Lee
- One of Us is Next by Karen McManus (author of One of Us is Lying)
- Six of Crows By Leigh Bardugo
- The Authenticity Project by Claire Pooley (out Feb 5)
December Book Club Pick:
- Borghese: Get 25% off site wide at borghese.com and enter the code BOP25 at checkout.
- LOLA Take 30% off your $5 trial set - mylola.com and enter code BOP30 at checkout.
- Care/of: 50% your first order at takecareof.com with offer code BOP50 at checkout.
Join our FB group for amazing book recs & more!