Manage episode 241335796 series 2151613
Today we have Grace’s sister Rebecca Atwood joining us! With two “Becca’s” and two sisters who sound almost exactly alike, things get a little wild! Rebecca is an artist and textile designer who has her own incredible product line and just wrote her second book! Today she's answering all of your questions about home decor... giving us the rundown on tastefully adding more color to our homes (and why “connector colors” are a must)! Stay tuned ‘till the very end for hilarious Atwood sister childhood stories from growing up on Cape Cod.
- The Breakers Palm Beach Resort
- White Pepper Paint by Valspar
- Case for Making Paints
- Taylor Swift’s Newest Album
- Grace’s Gold Vintage Mirror from Chairish
- Living with Color by Rebecca Atwood
- Living with Pattern by Rebecca Atwood
- Joyful by Ingrid Fetell Lee
- American Royals by Katherine McGee
- The Other’s Gold by Elizabeth Ames
- We Came Here To Forget by Andrea Dunlop
- The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell
- Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
- Grace: @round.boys
- Becca Atwood: @purrsanlove
- Becca Freeman: @henning
Check out tickets to our Fall live shows in San Francisco, DC, Philly, Atlanta, and Dallas.
Join our FB group for amazing book recs & more!
Follow us on Instagram @badonpaperpodcast.