Manage episode 243563477 series 2151613
This week, we are joined by Graham Norton, the beloved UK talk show host and author of a brand new novel! We talk to him about his show—everything from the funniest to the best-smelling guests and how he manages to get such good stories from his guests. Then we turn to his newest book, A Keeper. We couldn’t let him leave without a few grab bag questions too… so we also quizzed him on Dolly Parton, UK Drag Race, and more!
Outside of Graham, we talk about our tour (starts today in SF!), Grace’s birthday, and a new sleeping hack.
- Madewell hard sunglasses case (not available online)
- Beauty Counter Blush in Nectar
- Pregnancy Pillow from Amazon
- American Predator by Maureen Callahan
- Obviously by Akilah Hughs
- Anna K by Jenny Lee
- Fashion Climbing by Bill Cunningham
- Fleishman is in Trouble by Taffy Brodessser-Akner
- The Girl Who Never Read Noam Chomsky by Jana Casale
- Night Pillow: Go to discovernight.com and enter Code BOP20 for 20% off.
- Equilibria: Go to https://equilibriawomen.com/ for 15% off your first order. Enter code BOP at checkout (Note: the beginner box is not included in this promotion).
- Modern Fertility: Go to modernfertility.com/BOP for $20 off the test.
Check out tickets to our Fall live shows in San Francisco, DC, Philly, Atlanta, New York City and Dallas.
Join our FB group for amazing book recs & more!