Manage episode 241827486 series 2151613
In this week’s episode, we discuss how we manage our time, calendars, and inboxes. We also discuss avoiding distractions like Instagram and email (spoiler: we’re a work in progress here), the comparison trap, and our biggest lessons on productivity. Grace explores the power of saying “no” and Becca has plenty of very Virgo-esque tips for organizing your calendar in inbox.
We also have a very exciting announcement about our NYC show and some strong feelings on hot sauce!
- Becca’s post it notes
- Tuexduex App
- The Daily Goals App
- Ilia Eyeshadow
- Hulu: 4 Weddings And A Funeral
Time Management Resources:
- We Came Here To Forget by Andrea Dunlop
- The Wedding Party by Jasmine Guillory
- A Keeper by Graham Norton
- October book club - American Royals by Katharine McGee
- Night Pillow: Get 20% off your order with code BOP20 at www.discovernight.com
Check out tickets to our Fall live shows in San Francisco, DC, Philly, Atlanta, and Dallas.
Join our FB group for amazing book recs & more!
Follow us on Instagram @badonpaperpodcast.