Manage episode 246129600 series 2151613
We don’t know about you but we are both personality test obsessed. Today we’re taking a look at three of our favorites: the 5 love languages, the Enneagram, and Myers Briggs. Every personality has its good and its bad, and we are both very cool with both sides of our own (thankfully!) If you ever think that Becca is roasting Grace, don’t worry - that is how she shows love. We also break down introverts vs. extroverts. Grace gets on her soapbox: Just because you’re introverted doesn’t mean you’re shy! We have a ton in common personality - wise, but when we differ, we definitely DIFFER! Take the quizzes yourself and see what we all have in common, and then come about them with us in the facebook group!
- The 5 Love Languages - Take the test!
- Enneagrams - Take the test!
- Myers & Briggs - 16 Personalities: Take the test!
- We Came Here to Forget by Andrea Dunlop (November Book Club Pick!)
- The Gifted School by Bruce Holsinger
- Perfect Tunes by Emily Gould
- Borghese: Go to borghese.com and enter code BOP25 for 25% off at checkout.
- FitFabFun: $10 off your first box with code BOP at fabfitfun.com.
Join our FB group for amazing book recs & more!