Manage episode 240786688 series 2151613
For our August book club, we're tackling our first non-fiction pick: Three Women by Lisa Taddeo. The book explores the psyches and sex lives of three very different women. It's equal parts salacious and emotionally relatable, and we have so much to say about this book. We also catch up about online dating apps, scheduling as self care, and what we've been reading and obsessing over.
- Honestly, We Meant Well by Grant Ginder
- Twice in a Blue Moon by Christina Lauren
- The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern
- The Luxe Series
- Chances Are by Richard Russo
- American Royals - Katherine McGee
- Night Pillow: Get 20% off at discovernight.com with code BOP20
- Modern Fertility: Get $20 off your first kit at modernfertility.com/BOP
Check out tickets to our Fall live shows in San Francisco, DC, Philly, Atlanta, and Dallas.
Join our FB group for amazing book recs & more!
Follow us on Instagram @badonpaperpodcast.