Manage episode 244482859 series 2151613
We have been traveling quite a bit for our live shows and more, so we thought it was time to share some of our vastly differing opinions when it comes to travel. We talk about hotels, airplanes, beauty routines, packing, planning, and everything in between. Needless to say, we have some differing views on a lot of things! Today, in addition to hopefully amusing you with our strong opinions, we help you navigate some of the more stressful parts of traveling through our own experiences. (And did you know customs has an app?) We share all the things we do to keep organized (and sane!) when it comes to traveling.
- The Beverly Hills Hotel in Los Angeles
- The Ritz Carlton
- Brown’s Hotel in London
- The Breakers in Palm Beach
- La Sultana in Morocco
- Hotel du-cap-eden-roc in France
- The Statler Dallas
- Pregnancy Pillow from Amazon
- Silk Pajamas from Karen Mabon
- Cookware Set from Simply Calphalon
- Tumi Suitcase
- Away Suitcases
- Borghese: Special offer 25% sitewide borghese.com enter code BOP25 at checkout.
- LOLA: You can 30% off your first month’s subscription with code BOP30 at www.mylola.com
- Hello Fresh: For $80 off your first month hellofresh.com/BOP80 and enter code BOP80
Check out tickets to our Fall live shows in DC, Philly, Atlanta, New York City and Dallas.
Join our FB group for amazing book recs & more!