Manage episode 224218590 series 1749526
Baked and Awake
December 30 2018
Disclaimer- we be smokin' that weed
Find us at www.bakedandawake.com
Write us at email@example.com
Thanks to DGN, Dark Myths, and the Podcast Builder’s League
Thanks to my Patreon Bois- you know who you are
Thanks @onedrvnofficial for the recent itunes review. I see you playa!
Visit my Garden, Weed Plus Tacoma, in 2019
Sponsor the Show! Email ideas to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally Thanks and much love to my Beautiful Wife, Nicole of @Bluebirdfarms, and a Merry Christmas to her and my two Boys Ken and Royce. You’re my world, and I hope one day you can all look back on these podcasts and be glad that I made them.
Last week’s Episode on the Mud Flood and Grand Tartaria is turning out to be my most popular episode ever, doing very well on the usual podcast distribution end points, but also turning out to be a bit of a hit (for me) on YouTube, with over 800 views, as they put it in their language versus the more podcastey “downloads”. Now, I’m well aware that this is probably due to me being fortunate in having stumbled upon something in this topic, already several years in the researching for a number of amazing pioneers in the area such as John Levy, Phillip Druzhinin, Sylvie Ivanova of the New Earth YouTube Channel, as well as of course the academic who could be credited with, at least in the recent era, in championing this contrarian viewpoint of history- Anatoly Fomenko. Add to this list, a fascinating new researcher I just found, Andreas Xirtus, and his crazy observations about Mormon Architecture and Symbolism and a lot more. Youtube Channel
Weird Salt Documentary with questionable Salt Cathedral towards the end: Salt: Tears of The Earth (Start at 33:49 to skip straight to it)
Steve’s Research Rabbitholes Below:
- Eighteen hundred and froze to death
- The 1901-1903 dust storms- PDF attached to last episode
- The war of 1812- Napoleon and Tsar Alexander were friends
- The American Civil War and Reconstruction- a way to demolish the old and re shape?
- The Spanish American War- What were we fighting for?
- American Indian Genocide- We erased a people and told their grandchildren they were Africans
- Grand Canyon mysteries- Pyramids, Giants, Artifacts all hidden by the Smithsonian
- So called “Neoclassical” Architecture found Globally
- The American Dust Bowl- Time frame, images, impact, cause
- CERN, etc connection?
- The Man in the High Castle (Separate issue? Disclosure?)
- Orphan Trains, Little Orphan Annie Myth? Dickens?
- Lewis and Clark Expedition (?)
Our Website: www.bakedandawake.com (http://www.bakedandawake.com)
Libsyn Podcast Page: http://bakedandawake.libsyn.com/ (http://bakedandawake.libsyn.com/)
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/bakedandawakepodcast
Twitter: https://twitter.com/stevecominski (@baked_and_awake)
Almost every episode of the show features beautiful ambient Music, generously provided by Antti Luode (http://www.soundclick.com/AnttiLuode),
NOTE: Any Claims made against this music by SonoSuite are false and will be contested with Youtube etc.
#bakedandawakeshow #smokeindicadoshitanyway #podcastbuildersleague #damagedgoodsnetwork #daddyissuez #Shade #LilyBongwater #sexy #listen #subscribe #laugh #nofilter #noboundaries #nosafewords #trypod #PodernFamily #DGN #comedy #entertainment #explicit #damagedgoodstheshow #claytimeinthebasement #thc #GoldenGod #sithlord #fireballjesus #startedfromthebottom #new
76 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 68 mins duration .