59 | Listener’s Choice: Manifestation, Making Moves, Handling Life Transitions, and What’s Next for Balanced Black Girl
Manage episode 252435450 series 2459117
In today’s episode, Les is holding it down solo discussing listener-submitted topics. Starting off with some reflection on 2019 and a renewed mindset for 2020, this episode gets deep down and personal about family, relocating, dating, manifestation, and more.
Whether you’re considering a relocation and are afraid to take the leap, you’re feeling stuck in a situation that you aren’t sure how to navigate, or you’re interested in creating a meditation routine, this episode has something for you!
The tea is hot today.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Goal setting for 2020.
- Relocating to a new city: preparing financially, taking the leap, building community.
- How to get unstuck.
- The single life and dating in a new city.
- Creating a meditation routine.
- Overcoming the winter blues.
- Manifestation and how to get out of your own way.
- Get the show notes for all episodes at balancedblackgirl.com
- Follow Les on Instagram: @balancedles
- Follow Balanced Black Girl Podcast on Instagram: @balancedblackgirlpodcast
- Liberate Meditation App
- Calm App
- Episode 54: Wholehearted Living with Shirin Eskandani
Les’ Top Reads from 2019:
- The Game of Desire by Shan Boodram
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Eloquent Rage by Brittney Cooper
- More than Enough by Elaine Welteroth
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
Balanced Black Girl Partners:
- BLK+GRN | Use code BBG20 for 20% off at blkgrn.com
- Black Girl Sunscreen | Use code BBG20 for 20% off at blackgirlsunscreen.com
- Methodology | Use code BALANCEDBLACKGIRL30 for 30% off your first Methodology shipment
- Organifi | Use the code BBG for 15% off Organifi supplements
- Skinny Dipped | Use the code BBG for 15% off your order at skinnydipped.com
Balanced Black Girl is edited by Bex Carlos.
If you like this episode, please leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Keep in touch with Les on Instagram @balancedles, follow the show @balancedblackgirlpodcast, and join the Balanced Black Girl Podcast Community on Facebook.
PS: If you really want to take your year to the next level, snag our free glow-up guide. This free guide has everything you need to implement a self-care practice that works. You’ll get daily journal worksheets, inspiring quotes, affirmations, and a bonus workout. Get the guide HERE.